Changes in 1.5.2:
- Added a new macro PEd_CREATE_DUMMY_2D. When this is set to true, then a dummy object is created instead of the original one. This prevents executing game code in the editor. Applies only to objects that do not have set PEd_oObject3D as their parent.
- Added script for converting meshes to d3d_models and vertex buffers.
- Added script for loading 3D meshes from *.obj files.
- Extended math library (matrices, vectors).
- Fixed a bug where Content Browser would not work properly when you shuffle your resources in GM.
- Fixed create event of PEd_oObject2D (custom data containers would load twice in the Details panel in some cases).
- Fixed pivot rotation.
- Minor fixes and changes.
GET IT HERE:
NOTE: If you have any suggestions or you found any bug please report it on our bug tracker or you can contact us via email@example.com thanks.