- Completely rewritten GUI system from scratch.
- Improved layout of the GUI controls, so that they do not take up so much vertical space anymore.
- Moved tile layers from the Tools panel to the Scene Outline panel (visible only when in the tile edit mode).
- Fixed viewport zoom bug after creating an empty room/importing room from external file format.
- Possible to select instances of PEd_oObject2D in 3D mode.
- Changed instance properties in the Details panel are now applied to all selected instances.
- When saving to a .ped file a backup of the original file is copied into the %APPDATA% folder.
- Extended vector math library.
- Fixed pivot in tile edit mode.
- Updated documentation.
- Code clean up.
- Lots of other improvements and bug fixes.
GET IT HERE:
NOTE: If you have any suggestions or you found any bug please report it on our bug tracker or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.