- Changed controls.
- Implemented custom version of Simplex XML.
- Whole room saving/loading system has been rewritten from scratch.
- Loading of GMX files is now treated the same way as BBMAP.
- Created new version of BBMAP (v2), import of the old one still supported.
- Rooms are now saved by default into a new .ped file format, that can contain more data useful for the editor, like camera position, edit mode (2D/3D), etc...
- Improved Scene Outline panel - now shows also instance names and IDs.
- In the Scene Outline, it is now possible to filter instances by their name and id.
- Scene Outline now also contains the room.
- In the tile edit mode, Scene Outline now shows list of all existing tiles.
- Room settings has been moved from the Settings panel to the Details panel. To access them, a room must be selected in the Scene Outline.
- Settings panel has been renamed to Tools.
- Created new parent objects for 2D and 3D game objects. It is not necessary to set them as parents in your project, but can be beneficial. .
- Created custom data containers for objects. It is now possible to register your own data to PEd and edit it in the Details panel.
- Content of the Details panel is now drawed automatically for objects and tiles using the custom data containers.
- Changed order of icons in the toolbar.
- Added Play button to the toolbar.
- Rewrote documentation comments to GMDoc format.
- Unified coding style.
- Moved code that doesn't have to be in scripts into objects.
- Minor fixes and changes.
GET IT HERE: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/676/pushed
NOTE: If you have any suggestions or you found any bug please report it on our bug tracker or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.